When it comes to style, you want what you buy for your cat to reflect your type of choice. Embracing a laidback BOHO style with your cat furniture can add some excellent vibes to your home. These products are suitable for a cat as they get comfort and fun, and you get something that doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb in your home. Embracing this style is easy with your feline companion. Check out some of the products below for ideas or products that you didn’t realize you needed until now.
BOHO Cat Products
A modern cat wheel can be an excellent addition to your BOHO cat collection. Cat wheel’s are also a good way your cat can get exercise while maintaining his indoor status.
- Doralus Macrame Cat Hammock: This hammock is the epitome of BOHO style for your cat’s sleeping needs. It’s a hanging hammock that will rock your kitty to sleep in no time. A pillow is included, and the string is made of cotton and not a synthetic material. You can hand it from a curtain rod or on a wall.
- PetPals Hand-made Paper Rope Bed: This hand-made bed is made all from natural materials like felt and paper rope. It’s a sturdy bed that lasts a long time, which gives you the added sustainability of not having to toss it into the track within a few months. It already comes assembled and makes the perfect place for your cat to curl up and fall asleep in. This is an ideal standalone or an add-on to match your BOHO decor.
- CatastrophiCreations Cat Bridge: This bridge is meant to be mounted. The natural fabric is already pre-cut and washable. It fits great on the wall, above a window, or wherever you feel it will fit in your home. It’s sturdy and can hold 62# for the hammock and 85# for the wooden pieces. It does require being installed in five studs, but the instructions make it easy for you to do.
- Coching Cat Scratcher: This cat scratcher is truly unique as it mimics tree bark making it irresistible to your cat. It’s also made of natural recycled cardboard, making it safe and non-toxic for your fluffy friend. To add to the bohemian aesthetic, the glue holding it together is made of cornstarch.
- Carmaxs Pet Mat: This BOHO styled cat bed features plush fabrics in a cactus style. It helps relieve stress points and the joints of your pet for a deeper sleep. It offers a lot of padding for extra comfort with an anti-slip design for any hardwood floor area. It’s also machine washable.
- GuoChe Pet Teepee: Purrfectly suitable for cats, this BOHO style teepee is an excellent accessory for your cat’s relaxation. It’s lightweight with a waterproof bottom. It’s made of a waterproof and breathable cloth that makes it easy to take off. It comes with a cushion, and setup is easy. It’s an excellent piece that can stand out on its own or blend in with your other décor.
- PetPals Paper Rope Cat Tree and Perch: This product is made of durable and natural products like fleece and paper rope. It’s stable and boasts a long life, which will make it great for your cat to rest, play, or climb on. The paper woven look will fit in with your style and offers stability for your cat so they can lounge the day away.
- MidWest Homes Tree Scratching Furniture: If you need a cat perch, bed, and scratching post, then you can’t go wrong with this product as it’s all three in one. It’s made of natural woven rattan is a durable and tough scratching post with a cubby retreat and perch for their comfort.
- MEOWFIA Felt Cat Cave: Give your cat some ultimate BOHO style with a touch of luxury with this felt cat cave. It’s warm, cozy, and non-toxic, which makes it purrfect for your feline’s comfort. Its made of 100% Merino wool, which will naturally repel dirt, odor, and stains. It also offers a vintage style that’s hard to pass up.
- PawHut Hooded Rattan Cat Condo: This wicker-style bed offers some extra luxury for your cat. Its simple style will fit in well with your BOHO décor and provides the stability your cat needs when it sleeps. It’s the ideal retreat for your feline companion with a feeling of snugness and protection. The elevated platform offers excellent air circulation, so your cat doesn’t get too hot or cold.
Your BOHO style doesn’t have to be limited to you. After all, your cat needs some worldly comfort to fits own, and the cat furniture you choose should reflect that. Give your cat the playtime and relaxation it needs with these unique products.
After you have your cat-friendly room and home decor all set-up, don’t forget to check out our blog posts for enjoying cat-friendly entertaining too!
Why Is Kritter Kommunity Your Trusted Pet Partner?
Lisa Illman is the Founder of Kritter Kommunity, LLC. She has a tuxedo male adult cat currently and she has had him since he was a baby kitten; so Lisa knows well the kitten lifecycle, the teenage cat lifecycle and the adult cat lifecycle (he is currently 11 years old). Prior to her cat Finnegan, Lisa had two FIV positive cats for a decade. They inspired Lisa to invent a cat enclosure so they could safely sit outside and enjoy fresh air and sunshine. She brought the product to market and eventually designed a line of portable catios; they sold on Amazon, Skymall Catalogue, Wayfair and countless other websites. Her experience being a cat parent coupled with her business development and product management experience make her a trusted cat enthusiast partner. She and Finnegan (her cat) test, research and review pet products to give readers the best feedback possible.