What kind of cat scratcher should I get?
Oversized cat scratching posts are the newest feline obsession among cat owners. The bigger column provides lots of space for your cat to claw, scratch, stretch and get a paw massage. The MaxScratch is a highly rated top pick among thousands of cat lovers.
- 9″ diameter perch with non-slip pad on top
- Sturdy 19″ square base prevents tipping
- Non-slip feet on bottom protect floors & keep scratcher from sliding
- Scratching column flips over for extended use
- Includes extra replacement perch pad
- Minimal assembly required, all tools included.
- Durable natural jute rope scratching surfacE
- 29″ tall for extra stretch when scratching
Blog posts you might love because they are all about cats!
Blog posts you may love because they are all about decorating and designing with pet themed accessories and cat furniture, scratchers and trees for all types of styles including but not limited to BOHO, traditional, modern and eclectic.
2022 New Blog Posts You May Love.