Cats love to climb as it gives them a higher vantage point to view their world. Being up high is something they love. It helps them scout, prey, aids in hunting, and gives them a place to relax while soaking up the sun. Suppose you want an elevated platform for your feline companion. In that case, these modern cat trees will make life heaven for your kitty. They’ll also add a unique statement to your modern cat home. This article shares features of seven modern cat trees that make a major statement.
All of the cat trees in this post are from the infamous Tuft and Paw brand that is known for its breathtaking cat furniture. Furniture that is so nice your feline will need a maid and a limo driver.
- Milo: $949. This stylish jungle gym will give your cat endless hours of fun. They’re perfect for helping your cat maintain its mental and physical health. If you have more than one cat, this jungle gym is an ideal addition for your feline family members. It has two treehouses and perches and two scratching posts made of durable carpet fiber. It’s safe and secure for your pet.
- Torre. This cat perch carries a distinctly modern style. It's visually striking and will harmonize perfectly with your home's décor. Step up and step down to keep your feline favorite in shape too!
- Ozzy-Cat-Tree: $199. Purrrfect for the kitty who likes to sit and gaze at his disciples below!
- Marvin-Cat-Tree: $169. The design of this cat tree is vertical and sleek. Similar to the Ozy, it has top areas for your cat to hang out and enjoy heights most felines prefer. The middle tube is encased with cat attracting scratch material for her paw pleasure.
- Alberge: $499. Unique in form and shape, this square cat tree also comes in a taller version. Both are eye candy for any modern living room and can literally be placed among other jaw dropping furniture. The taller version will offer your cat a special stretching area built right on the side. This tower of feline fun has a multitude of options for assembly. This tower can be made in sections for smaller cats or all together for a more daring feline. The compartments are ample for hide and seek and will help your cat's problem-solving skills.
- Cat-tee-pee: $129. This cat tree is a modern take on a class cat accessory. Peek-a-boo, where are you? Curled up and cozy in my arch style cat tree!
- Hoiru Cat Wheel: $999. This exercise wheel is modern and sophisticated that also doubles with complete functionality. It will encourage your cat to scratch and grip, which causes the wheel to turn. It's unique and perfect for your modern home.
A piece of nice sturdy and thoughtful cat furniture can simultaneously provide your cat a place to play and rest while adding a design element to your already beautiful home.
A cat tree can range from a scratching post, lounging bed, or even a lookout perch. Modern cat trees have gain more and more popularity and we see this trend increasing in 2021.
They're safe and create a fun atmosphere, not to mention a way to keep your cat's attention on everything else but your furniture. The best characteristics to look for in modern cat trees are; specifically designed to meet cats unique needs, designed with logistics in mind, and made of quality and resilient materials.
Kritter Kommunity Contributor
- Cat's Choice 3 Level 33 Inch Cat TreeProduct on sale
- 48 Inch Cradle Sleeper Cat Tree$227.99
- 63" Kitty Hollow Cat Tree$779.99
- 44 Inch Deluxe Cat Tree$235.99
- 32 Inch Sleeping Tray$199.99
- 68 inch Sky House Cat Tree$444.49
- 45 Inch Quad-Level Corner Cat Tree$324.99
- 41 inch Corner Cat Tower$239.99
- 39 Inch Tri-Level Corner Cat Tree$244.99